You've probably heard about the mysterious Voukoder successor app I've been working on for years. This application was completely rewritten, and I even made sure I can compile it for both MacOS and Linux as well.
However, the app called VoukoderPro is currently in beta at best. It works basically, but I haven't added all the functionality (encoders, post processing, ...) yet.
But I want to give you a chance to test it and I'm curious about your feedback.
- Is the handling intuitive?
- What is your impression?
- What is still missing?
- What can be improved?
- What bugs have you noticed?
Currently VoukoderPro supports DaVinci Resolve Studio as well as Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. Other applications will follow. All components are included in the installer, no more external connectors are needed. You can also install it parallel to the current Voukoder.
P.S.: A good start is to open the designer and do "Scene > New > Simple".
P.P.S.: Please create one new topic for each issue you find in the beta version.
Download here: Downloads & Instructions
- Added first VEGAS Pro plugin version (VEGAS Pro 20.0 only)
- Fixed opening the Designer from within an NLE
- Fixed minor bugs
- Updated exp. date to end of september 2023
- Added AfterEffects Plugin
- Fixed save-bug
- Minor improvements
- Digitally signed all binaries compiled by me
- Digitally signed the MSI package
- Added a "Latest News" dialog window
- Migrated to Qt6
- Fixed issues with audio only scenes
- Fixed handling filter graphs with multiple output nodes
- Initial beta release