Version for Adobe After Effects

• Just tried it. When start encoding it fills on the available memory, in my case up to 32GB. It utilises only about 13% of the GPU. If I use AME memory fills up to 16GB and the gpu utilization is the same. Beta2 of your codec is much faster than the AME version and this version. Voukoder Beta2 utilising about 50% of the GPU vs 13% than all other possible versions.

You have done some great work here. Thank you!

Its probably good idea to integrate the latest NVENC SDK in the version in order the rise the speed and try to fix the memory leak causing the memory fill up.

Edited once, last by kobol ().

• Check it again with 3 different project and beta2 seems to be the fastest one for me. Its much faster. Please use the code you implemented in beta2 for your latest releases.

• Did not find a memory leak yet. After Effects is just using as much RAM as possible for the export. Just like Premiere does.

Same happens with the builtin AVI exported as far as i've seen.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon or paypal. Thank you.

• Just realise that changing "Format options" in "Video Output" doesnt change anything from a default x264 (*.mp4) setting. I choose NVENC hevc but when click on it still says x264. When I select *.mov export it still export in *.mp4. I was probably export in x264 because the NVENC hevc option seems not to apply. What am I doing wront or is there some kind of bug?

• You are wonderful!

I am now in the village, every day I take time-lapses (1500 frames, RAW, motorized slider).

I have here only a laptop (slow one, HP envey) and AE render very slowly. 30 seconds video - 4 hours. (

) But yesterday I received your “voucoder” and the same video was rendered in 40 minutes. It looks like a miracle. I don’t know how it will behave on the fastcomputer, but for a laptop your “voukoder” is a panacea!

Thank you so much for your work!

PS A test plug-in for AE (directly from AE) - the JPG sequence worked stably, but when I tried to run the RAW sequence It did not work, I had to go through AME, but it still goes about 6 (!) times faster.

• Export Error

Error compiling movie.

Accelerated Renderer Error

Unable to produce frame.

Writing with exporter: Voukoder R2

Writing to file: E:\TimeLapse Edited out\AE proj\ночь 2 дома p 2 voucoder_AME\def TL.mp4

Around timecode: 00:00:12:01 - 00:00:12:03

Rendering at offset: 6,040 seconds

Component: Voukoder R2 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: -1609629695

• Just realise that changing "Format options" in "Video Output" doesnt change anything from a default x264 (*.mp4) setting. I choose NVENC hevc but when click on it still says x264. When I select *.mov export it still export in *.mp4. I was probably export in x264 because the NVENC hevc option seems not to apply.

This will be fixed in the next version.

• Please test the updated version and it would be nice to get some feedback back from you. Did you find any bugs? Do you need some more integration into AfterFX? What color depths do you need?