Voukoder : a visual signature ?

• Hello,

IMHO, I think that Voukoder lacks a visual signature, on the one hand on the homepage but also a logo that identifies Voukoder. The home page seems too empty.

I read a tweet that mentions a lack of recognition of the site, maybe it can also partly come from there.

• Yes, you are absolutely right! Voukoder absolutely needs a logo! I have this on my lists from alomost since the beginning.

Unfortunately I am not good with this myself and I need a prefessional designer for this.

Some guy from india wanted to design a logo some months ago but the results were not very satisfying.

If you know a really good designer for creating a logo and/or corporate identity please let me know.

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• You have trusted amateurs for translation, why not do the same for a logo and a background image? There may be a nice surprise among the users of Voukoder.

A deadline and a little explanation about the origin of the word Voukoder and the dimensions you need could define a project.

It will always be possible later to call on a pro. Company logos sometimes evolve over time.

• Salut,

Hey, thank you. I like the "Tornado" logo on the right. I always liked the idea of a "V" style logo, just like "merging many streams, tracks, things,.." into one (file). I will contact you next week after my vacation.

Merci bien!

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.