Multiple audio tracks

• Currently I think it is not possible to export audio in multiple tracks, only one audio track is created every time.

If I have two or more audio tracks in my project, is it possible to split these in multiple tracks when exporting and not only one for all?

• Maybe I am wrong, but I think this is a limitation of Adobe Premiere. Premiere always mixes multiple audio tracks into the one. This feature request should be addressed to Adobe.

Currently this is not possible.

However, is it possible to add options to Voukoder which will provide possibility to append second, third or more audio tracks to exported material?

• You could be right. I did not see any functionality to get audio data for more than one track.

In theory it is possible for voukoder to write multiple audio and also multiple video streams... even timecode streams, subtitle streams and so on. But this also requires a UI rework to manage these different stream types.

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• I understand more or less the complexity of the work. Probably, there is also should be an option for syncing additional audio tracks. Also I think that this feature is out of scope of export plugin. So, if you would like someday to build a little bit more then export plugin, please, don't forget this topic :)

• Maybe I am wrong, but I think this is a limitation of Adobe Premiere. Premiere always mixes multiple audio tracks into the one. This feature request should be addressed to Adobe.

It's possiable, Change your sequence settings to multichannel and assign them to each track, then export to QuickTime

• I'll look it up in the SDK documentation once I have time for this. To make it simple the video and audio settings will apply to all streams.

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• Vouk

Set the Label from Feature Request to Investigating
  • Vouk

Removed the Label 2.0.5