Not Showing up in Vegas Pro 2026?

  • I saw that Voukoder Pro is apparently compatible with Boris FX Vegas Pro 2026, so I installed it and noticed it does not show up at all in the render options.

    Meanwhile, it shows up just fine in Vegas Pro 23. I also tried moving the Voukoder files from the Vegas Pro 23 folder to the Vegas Pro 2026 directory, but still no go.

    What am I supposed to do?

  • Two potential issues:

    If you cannot launch the Voukoder UI, you're missing the Visual C++ Redistributable dependencies and/or FFMPEG v8.

    If you can launch the UI, but it simply doesn't appear in Vegas' Render UI, please check the image for the potential reason.

    Vegas' Render UI has an option in the upper right to filter the Render presets, and I believe it filters out Voukoder by default.

    • Offizieller Beitrag

    Good Idea! But I installed the v143 CRT libraries for ages by default with the installer.

    I have upgraded this today to the latest v145 version as i have changed/updated the C++ version some times before without upgrading this file. Please give me a feedback if this helped in the 2026.2.5 version.