4K UHD Exporting settings from Premiere Pro 2020

• Hello!

I am new here and I started to use Voukoder recently.

I am exporting 4K UHD footage from a source video XAVC-S 25fps@ 80-100mbs VBR, from a Sony Camera (shot on tripod).

I am also exporting 4k UHD footage from a source video H264 25fps@ 100mbs, from Mavir Air drone

I created an export profile using Voukoder codec (please check images in attachemt).

Encoder: HEVC (NVIDEA NVENC)

OPTIONS:
    GPU: GeForce GTX 1070

Compute Capability 6.1

Bit depth: 10 bit

Preset: Blu-Ray

Profile: Main

Tier: High

Strategy: Constant Quantizer (QP)

Quantizer: 15

Everything went well but the exported files have huge diferences in datarate.

The drone footage has 125Mb/s bitrate while the Tripod Footage from the Sony camera has only 19.8 Mb/s

This is quite a diference in bitrate taking into consideration that I am using the same profile / export settings. The only diference is that the drone footage has no audio. The Sony / tripod footage has audio.

Can someone explain me why is such a diference in the bitrate of the exported footage?

19.8Mb/s seams to be very low datarate for a 4k UHD video file. The video looks good but I am afraid that the datarate is not good/high enough for delivering this to a client.

Thank you in advance.

• From my experience with NVENC, it bloats bitrate very quickly when there's movement in the video, perhaps your drone footage had quite a lot of movement? Also you shouldn't judge quality of the video just by it's bitrate when your using a contant quality, maybe try a CPU encoder like x264 or x265 with CRF 15 and see how they perform?