Posts by lalalsi123

A video exporter for PhotoShop? I didn't know you can export videos with PS.

yes you can! and very long time..maybe from 2015 year?..

video.jpg

and you can use all of it power// ACR, smart sharpness, lens destortion, layers..

it very great, but... stock exporter is shit...if you can add your plugin working atleast with prores, it will be new step and many great people for this.

best regards

Hi, sometimes it conflict with NeatVideo. i think it is some memory conflicts

i have 2 same projects with same scene but different videos, and only neat video plugin inside. i try to export it in prores4444.

so one is exporting withot problems, but long one everytime error, on 1sec or 3sec..

i try 1ver of voucoder, and last, same problem.. i try to reset PC and etc..try to render 5-6 times...so it cant.

but when i start use default quicktime codec in AME, not NVENC, i export same Prores4444 and it exported just fine///

here is a log.

Exporter returned bad result.

Writing with exporter: Voukoder R2

Writing to file: E:\filmic\VID_20190830_183707_1.mov

Around timecode: 00:00:02:15 - 00:00:02:16

Component: Voukoder R2 of type Exporter

Selector: 9

Error code: 20

------------------------------------------------------------

- Encoding Time: 00:01:09

09/10/2019 01:37:33 PM : Encoding Failed

Voukoder R2

Failed writing video frame #61. (Error code: -22)

Export Error

Writing to file: E:\filmic\VID_20190830_183707_1.mov

Around timecode: 00:00:02:14 - 00:00:02:15

- Encoding Time: 00:01:20

09/10/2019 01:40:26 PM : Encoding Failed

Voukoder R2

Failed writing video frame #89. (Error code: -22)

Export Error

Writing to file: E:\filmic\VID_20190830_183707.mov

Around timecode: 00:00:03:00 - 00:00:03:00

hi, can you do pluguin for export atleast one ProRes in photoshop? we all want use ACR power in our videos but default video muxer in PS dont use GPU, and can render with effects only on jpg (in adecuate size) but even this works very bad and soo slow...also RAM issues here.. im with 16GB and can export only 114frames in 4k JPG with ACR NR only and smart sharpnes..only 2 plugs.. im so sad with this now.. we will be very happy if you can do atleast small of features, as ProRes only. best regards

Unfortunately b-frames in hevc are only supported with RTX cards.

eeeemm...why? nothing new in RTX...

i look again sorry old preset was for h264 NVENC. but it sad nothing new in new cards to do this limit exept of shi.. rays

hi there is a bug on NVENC with MediaEncoderCC2019 number of B-frames i try from 1 to 4 no works.. in old ver.1.0.2 i have same preset, so it was on 2, and it works..but now on last 2.0.5 isnt myfull settings but not important BC it works good without B-frames. 2pass=1 b=3200000 bufsize=4550000 g=15 gpu=0 level=5.1 maxrate=3550000 preset=hq profile=main rc=vbr_hq rc-lookahead=1024 refs=3 tier=high LOG: This has most likely to do with an invalid combination of options. Make sure there is at least one free NVENC session and close all other programs that make use of NVENC. Please check if the used options and presets comply to the selected output level. Even the encoders default configuration (no options set at all) might not comply with all levels. Export Error

I do not write about Premier.

we can simply encode the finished videos into a media encoder. Often videos from the network are too large, but some piece of information needs to be saved for a while or for a long time. then i just cut a part.

but if it is something more that needs not loss of quality, or just saving time for re-coding, it best to use "pass through."

hi, can you add pass through option?

it help us save time (for encode and choose settings), and quality if we need just cut some part of video without any re-encodings.

ok, lets forget about scale mode, i understand that it not your area

but how about add just sharpness filer? am just wanna see it here in one of this tabs.

filter like can do some soft like XMediaRecode, you cant do it too? it very usefull.

11.PNG

not use premiere i use media encoder just for endode something, and i talk about this tabs when we setting video patametrs, there also have a filter and effects tabs.

about your link thereis no infi about ver, i just want to know which version of it 1 or 3, it also in tabs when setting parametrs