Posts by GONG_YOYO

You don't want the smallest file size here. Smallest file size means highest compression. And as you want to put this clip as source media in a premiere project I guess you'd even like to have no compression (-artifacts) to get highest quality and fast timeline scrubbing.

Don't care about 17MB files. :)

Alpha channel makes only sense with intermediate codecs (like ProRes). You need these in the editing process. When you're exporting a finished project you don't need it anymore. h.264 does not support it.

And I have a suggestion. Change the codec name "VoukoderR2" To "Voukoder“.Just like AE ,bro.

You don't want the smallest file size here. Smallest file size means highest compression. And as you want to put this clip as source media in a premiere project I guess you'd even like to have no compression (-artifacts) to get highest quality and fast timeline scrubbing.

Don't care about 17MB files. :)

Alpha channel makes only sense with intermediate codecs (like ProRes). You need these in the editing process. When you're exporting a finished project you don't need it anymore. h.264 does not support it.

Oh,Ok. I have a 2T Hard disk, Let's Do It!!!!!!8o

Thanks Vouk of your develop!:*

I had test it on AE2019 with voukoder 2.3.

I use your preset and it looks pretty awesome!

But the file size is not too smaller than AE ProRes 444.

Does the H.264 support alpha channal?

I think the H.264 encoder's file size is the samllest.

I am a youtuber.I always use AE to make some titles and export it to PR.

I usually use mov format and RGB+Alpha way to render.

Last week I found the bset encoder plugin in the word -voukoder.

It is perfect and It has all the features I need, expert RGB+Alpha way.

I had read your some answer in other thread.You say it is in your Todo.

I just want to say: It will be faster.Becase I really need it.

In the end.Thanks of you developing.