Posts by k_gitnos

Hello everyone,

I was looking for a way to encode a compilation I prepared in After Effects in order to upload it on Facebook and I bumped into Voukoder.org. From what I have read so far, it has been done a great work and respect for that!

I dare to say that I'm a newbie (or noobie?) in encoding. I have no experience and I have just started learning After Effects and later Premiere Pro in order to use them to create videos for promoting my business.

My video is 1920 x 1080, 30fps and 17 seconds long. The encoding runs without any issues and when I play the compressed video file (.MP4) on VLC Player, there is no problem in quality. I used the default settings for encoding it and a file of 33MB came up. Unfortunately, when I upload it on Facebook, the quality has dropped a lot. Pixels appear everywhere, especially at the beginning where there is a lot of action (moving stuff).

Do you have any suggestions how to set up the encoding properties in order to have a decent quality? Or what to adjust and experiment with those parameters?

Thank you all in advance!