FFmpeg plugin for just imporitng media files to Media Encoder & Premiere Pro

• you'll kill all other media converters then.

all adobe users wants to easily import their files directly to premiere & media encoder.

voukoders will support you on patreon, be 100% sure.

so do you develop it?

is this a yes?

• you'll kill all other media converters then.

all adobe users wants to easily import their files directly to premiere & media encoder.

voukoders will support you on patreon, be 100% sure.

so do you develop it?

is this a yes?

It's not hard to import, but it's going to be extremey difficult to configure presets, because there will literally come up with 200+ options, and you even need options to select the right encoder to do the job, this leads to a software design change

• all i want is just to import all type video audio to:

for audio: pcm wav

for video: h.265 or the best lossless video codec.

guys what lossless video codec is the best?

i'll support voukoder ffmpeg project, if he develop it.

• It would be possible for me to develop this.

please support formats only media encoder doesn't.

for start, please support bink video. (the popular video, audio & image codec for games)

also, your voukoder logo design is very pro.

• This will definitely save the constant remuxing to format that Premiere/ Media encoder supports

You can just write a cmd command to do that, and it's very easy:

chcp 65001

@ for %%1 in (D:\outputFolder\*.mp4) do (ffmpeg -i "%%3" -c:v copy -i "%%~n1.aac" -c:a copy "Muxed_%%1.mp4")

pause

You can even add a line to delete original files once they are done, and that's after 'pause', which you can confirm it before let it deletes.

Don't let Vouk do all the work, would youX/

• so there's no real plugin like winamp, foobar2000 & adobe audition 2 to just copy the plugin on installed folder & all the works automatically done without anything?

• Sure but remuxing takes a lot of time especially when working with a number of large files. Unfortunately I don't have a RAID array or enough SSD storage to speed up the process so a direct import into PPro is much easier.

• Sure but remuxing takes a lot of time especially when working with a number of large files. Unfortunately I don't have a RAID array or enough SSD storage to speed up the process so a direct import into PPro is much easier.

It actually takes the same amount of time to multiplex comparing output from software or command line, premiere would just put the render time a little longer for every render

Also, you can just copy paste the ffmpeg section of that command to make it automatically mux all files, and you can have a coffee away from computer

You can also run multiple instances on multiple harddrives, depending on your RAM capability:)

• You are probably looking for mp4box, or mkvtoolnix

no, here is the old example of the plugins that i'm talking about:

These filters extend the functionality of Cool Edit or Adobe Audition

by providing support for opening and saving additional file formats.

To use any of these filters, simply download and extract the files

to the main Cool Edit or Adobe Audition program folder.

http://www.vuplayer.com/audition.php