Several Questions

• Hi!

1. Why voukoder asks gop interval 2 times in the advanced settings?
    2. Encoder params for nvenc lossless look like this: "g=30,preset=lossless,qp=23,rc=constqp".
      Are you sure that qp is suitable for lossless?
    3. Also I don't know is it a bug or not: after exporting has finished the process of writing to disk takes a lot of time with 100% disk load. The process of copying the same size file to the same disk goes about 3 or more times faster.
    4. 2 pass vbr has gone.
    5. What do you think about rext profile? It should be the most efficient for h.265.
  • 1. This should be not the case. Please reset your exporter parameters cache (Switch to another exporter and then back to voukoder). If it is still there please share more details.

2. Looks strange, yes. Might put the "lossless" option inside the strategy dropdown

3. Can't tell. I dont have this problem.

4. It is on my schedule to bring it back.

5. Should be useful, but i do not have enough information. Does that work with GTX980 already?

• 1. This should be not the case. Please reset your exporter parameters cache (Switch to another exporter and then back to voukoder). If it is still there please share more details.

Now it's ok, thank you.

3. Can't tell. I dont have this problem.

If you have nvme disk it's hard to find this issue. Try to export big file (50+GB) and you will see that. Is it possible to write file to disk during the rendering process, not after that?

5. Should be useful, but i do not have enough information. Does that work with GTX980 already?

I think it should work, I haven't seen any limitation for GTX 9 series.

What is the +faststart setting?