Settings optionally match source

• Vouk

Added the Label Implementing
  • Vouk

Set the Label from Implementing to Planned
  • Hello. Is it possible to add "Match source" checkboxes and\or button to Voukoder? It can be hard to adjust all settings, especially when re-encoding in AME and have different framerates\resolutions\etc.

For example: i import a bunch of raw MOV files with different framerates, and HEVC (h265) is selected by default. If i go through the list 1 by 1 and select Voukoder, it's fine, but it takes a lot of time. (In fact, i can just start H265 encoding on CPU and it will still finish before NVENC, since i should change encoder for a bunch of files if i want to use GPU for encoding). And if i press ctrl+a and change encoder to Voukoder, it applies the same framerate settings to all selected files.

Thanks!

• The "Match Source" functionality is not CS6 compatible. It was introduced with the first CC version in 2013. Up to now #voukoder is entirely CS6 compatible. I am thinking about introducing this with voukoder 2.0. So version 1 is compatible with >=CS6 and 2.0 from maybe =>CC2015.

• Vouk

Added the Label 2.0
  • The "Match Source" functionality is not CS6 compatible. It was introduced with the first CC version in 2013. Up to now #voukoder is entirely CS6 compatible. I am thinking about introducing this with voukoder 2.0. So version 1 is compatible with >=CS6 and 2.0 from maybe =>CC2015.

I don't know how it be implemented in this plug-in, but as a user I can make sure that it is CS6 compatible and it can also have "Match Source" option in CC versions.

The fnord's WebM for Premiere plug-in.

• Vouk

Set the Label from Planned to Done
  • Vouk

Set the Label from 2.0 to 1.x