This is about the manual installation. You can simply use the Installer which takes care of everything.
Installing the Voukoder is quite easy. All you need is just the one single VoukoderR2.prm file.
- A CPU supporting SSSE3 (onwards from Intel Core 2 / AMD Bulldozer)
- Microsoft Windows 64 bit (Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 recommended)
NOTE! Voukoder is not compatible with the classic windows theme!
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 or Adobe Premiere Pro CC (CC 2019 recommended)
- Close all Adobe Premiere Pro instances
- Download the latest Voukoder version as ZIP archive: https://github.com/Vouk/voukoder/releases
- Extract the ZIP archive to a local directory
- Copy the file *.prm to your plug-in directory:
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\CS6\MediaCore
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\Plug-ins\7.0\MediaCore
Adobe Premiere Elements
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 15\Plug-Ins\Common
Do the same as with your original installation and replace the existing *.prm with the new version.
It might happen some issues show up after doing an update:
- Export parameters disappear / are not selectable / don't have a label anymore
- The export dialog does not open anymore
In this case it might help to switch to another exporter (i.e. AVI) and right back to the Voukoder again. If still errors occur try to delete all Voukoder based presets or alternativly create a new, clean project.
Please first remove all Voukoder presets, and then delete the *.prm file from your plug-ins directory.