I had a project which I successfully encoded with Voukoder.
I used the same project and used the same settings. I added some similar videos but added an After Effects composition with time remapping into it. When I export it and encode it with AME I get only < 10% CPU usage and <2% GPU usage and it lasts forever.
I duplicated the sequence, removed the After Effect composition. When encoding with the same settings I get 100% CPU usage and >60% GPU usage and of course a much faster export. (i7 2600K @ 4,3 GHz, Geforce GTX 1070 Ti).
When I compare the log files there is no difference. Except:
309,774,294 bytes read
in 20 seconds
20,432,177 bytes read
in 2 minutes.