I discovered your plugin this weekend and I presented it on a site dedicated to amateur and professional video.
Someone (ogt) has found a solution to the problem of the unavailability of NVEC encoding with Premiere CC2017.
- download gpu_patch.bin (created for plugin Nvenc_export)
- rename to gpu_patch.exe (checked with virustotal.com)
move it to the Premiere CC2017 directory, launch it, it will patch the file GPUFoundation.dll
And now, it should work with CC2017.
you for your work, even if there are still settings to do, I find your
plugin very interesting because it brings what was essential to
the encoding Premiere.
(sorry for my english level)