0% progress, error everytime

• Hello,

I decided to try Voukoder after hearing so many good things, but cannot get it to work. I get this error (attached) regardless of what video encoder or settings I choose. I've tried saving to other locations, etc, but I get this error everytime. My other plugins and encoders are working ok.

Using preimere pro cc 2019.

• Can you provide a sample project, please? Make a big Zip file with all assets in it so i can reproduce it?

Please also add the exact settings you are using.

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• Hello,

I decided to try Voukoder after hearing so many good things, but cannot get it to work. I get this error (attached) regardless of what video encoder or settings I choose. I've tried saving to other locations, etc, but I get this error everytime. My other plugins and encoders are working ok.

You could try selecting another encoder and then return back to voukoder. Probably there is a mismatch on encoder settings. I had an issue that was solved this way because my brain was to lazy to see all these changes. Mine was for example color format with profile. Premiere Pro CC 2018

• Hello,

only 1.21 no this error...

• Vouk

Added the Label Fixed
  • Vouk

Added the Label 1.x