Error compiling movie Export error

• Hello,
    First of all I have to appreciate what you have done.This encoder is a great plugin for premier

I have a a few problems

1.I cant export in Nvenc hevc when I press the export immediately I get the following error.

2. when I export in h264 nvenc every thing goes fine and I get the file but the problem is movie is glichi

specially in first few second and when I forward the movie to some point it gliches again and it take a few second to fix and back to normal view

I attached a short video to demonstrate what Do I mean

Files

• Untitled.png

(556.94 kB, downloaded 19 times, last: )
    • Untitled2.png

(218.32 kB, downloaded 14 times, last: )
    • voukoder.txt

(512.78 kB, downloaded 2 times, last: )

Edited once, last by PisUshax: Updated third problem doesn't exist ().

• I'm not sure how to get the log, but I get the same thing.

The video will still play in something like VLC, but it saves with almost no metadata (I think) -- Length, Bitrate, Frame rate, Width and Height don't show up in the Windows File Explorer.

Other than this issue happening with each export, the video is fine, and works OK with YouTube... Just a little annoying :/

I export video without Audio, so I can scratch that one off the list of possible causes.

This only happens sometimes, but often enough to be an issue after long renders (Even so, Voukoder is 1,000,000 times better than Premiere's HW encoder <3)

Voukoder 1.2.1

Export settings:

- NVIDIA NVENC H.264 encoder

- 1920x1080, 60 fps. PAL BT.709 (HD). Square pixels (1.0), No field order (Progressive).

- Slow, High, (Automatic) level, Constant Quantizer (CQP) of 15. RC Lookahead 0.

Setup:

- Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti (automatically uses this one), Nvidia GTX 1080

- i7-6700K, 64GB RAM

- Premiere cache on a Samsung NVME SSD. Plenty of TB free on drives with video, and render drive.

- Windows 10 x64

1920x1080 60fps input, being rendered to 1920x1080 output. No scaling. No effects. 3 Audio tracks, though issue still occurs when Export Audio is off.

Hope this helps get closer to a solution

• In version 1.2.1 nvenc doesnt work properly too on my system. After the export finshed there is the same error screen from Premiere as TechNobo said. The file is created but can´t be deleted because Premiere is using the file all time and the metadata doesnt appear in the Windows Explorer until you close Premiere. And if you try to export one more time and doesnt restart Premiere the error screen appear immediately with NO video file created.

There is something wrong with Version 1.2.1. Same problem for all other encoders I think. It should be easialy to reproduce Vouk

1.2.1 is unusable :(

Stay at Version 1.2.0 there is everything working except the audio issue with inbuilt ffmpeg aac.

• Strange that there are no changes between 1.2.0 and 1.2.1. It is only a different FFMpeg version.

I still can't reproduce it though. Please provide a voukoder.log file.

Anyway.. the best choice would be to stay on 4.1 and get this audio issue solved.

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• I am currently seeking help from the FFMpeg guys with this. I've got no clue actually.

Once that is solved i will also look at all the other issues, but this is rather important now.

• I will now go back in time and build dozens of ffmpegs and try them out to finally find the version where it has stopped working. This will cost me days of work.

• I will now go back in time and build dozens of ffmpegs and try them out to finally find the version where it has stopped working. This will cost me days of work.

I finished setting up the environment for Voukoder and I can test different versions of ffmpeg this weekend too. Do you got it reproduced Vouk ? If not, I will post a logfile later.

• Well, i'd rather find out why there are audio issues with the latest FFMpeg versions so i could use the latest version.

Unfortunately logfiles do not help me at this point. If you have C/C++ knowledge and you can help me finding out why audio is messed up you are welcome.

• Strange that there are no changes between 1.2.0 and 1.2.1. It is only a different FFMpeg version.

I still can't reproduce it though. Please provide a voukoder.log file.

Anyway.. the best choice would be to stay on 4.1 and get this audio issue solved.

I attached voukoder log in the second post of thread

here