Encoding failing. File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure.

• Hey,

I'm having issues with all of my Voukoder encodings on this machine. Despite using the same settings on exact same spec'd other machines within the office with no issues whatsoever.

I'm using the following settings:

Encoder: libx264

params: crf=14,level=51,profile=high

pixel aspect: 1.0

4096x2048 30 fps progressive NTSC BT.709

multiplexer: mp4

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2

I'm consistently getting the error: File importer detected an inconsistency in the file structure of <filename>. Reading and writing this file's metadata(XMP) has been disabled. A 1KB file is created and the render ends almost immediately. This has happened across all projects.

I've tried several 1.1.3, 1.1.1, and 0.7.0 and other encodings as tests, AME too, all with the same results.

Any help would appreciated. Log attached.

• It looks like the logfile is from a very old version and does not show any error at all. Can you please recreate the error with the latest voukoder version and send a new logfile?

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• I'm facing the same bug although I did not test it on other systems. I'm attaching my log file as well. I tried to encode another MP4 file through AME using voukoder and tried using the following presets

params: crf=23,level=Auto,profile=Auto

pixel aspect: D1/DV NTSC

1920x1080 60 fps progressive PAL BT.709

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018

Encoder: NVENCx264

params: cqp=23,level=Auto,profile=Auto

pixel aspect: D1/DV NTSC

1920x1080 60 fps progressive PAL BT.709

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018

• Hey, I'm a coworker with Brad - and work on a system that can export using vokouder. We share the same projects, so he has to move to my computer to export with the same project. Will a test project still help? If so, can definitely make you one.

I use the same specs intended for export as Brad for a successful export with 1.1.3:

params: crf=14,level=51,profile=high

pixel aspect: 1.0

4096x2048 30 fps progressive NTSC BT.709

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2