Premiere Pro CC 2019 Export with Voukoder Not working

• Ivago

Changed the title of the thread from “Premiere Pro CC 2019 Export with Voukoder Wrong” to “Premiere Pro CC 2019 Export with Voukoder Not working”.

[2019-01-15 12:44:09,218666][INFO] Output #0, mp4, to 'C:\Leibniz_20181222\Recup2.mp4':

[2019-01-15 13:05:20,753267][INFO] Failed writing video frame #31918 . (Error code: -12)

[2019-01-15 13:05:20,788341][ERROR] Failed rendering video frame #31918 and the accoring audio frames.

So it was not able to write an encoded frame to disk. Do you have permissions to write to that location?

Can you try to export a file directly onto the windows desktop?

Stay up-to-date and follow me on Twitter. Tell me your feedback.

Help to improve this plugin and support me on patreon. Thank you.

• Well,

"C:\Users\mith_\OneDrive\Bureau\Rendu\Recup2_x264.mp4" is not your windows desktop, but it is your useres directory so it could be okay. I don't know if explorting directly to onedrive is okay.

This time it wrote 37293 frames... then failed. Really strange. Your system is somehow blocking writing to disk sometimes.

• Dear

In Premire pro :

-I have disabled the CUDA Acceleration

-i have disabled the H264 Acceleration in Setting MEDIA

The export is working but time is very long (30 hours for export a videoHD of 1h53 )

i think my cuda driver is not compatible with premiere pro (I have last version of graphic card driver: 417.35 /12.12.2018) the new version is ready since 01/15/2019

• So it only crashes with hardware acceleration right? But 30 hours of rendering time with that export settings in the log file is way too much. With a Core i7 4790k it should take about 2 hours with same settings as in the log file). What CPU do you use? I think its a notebook right? And could you try to export a video to a different hard drive? The cuda driver should be compatible, maybe reinstalling all components of driver could help.

• My laptop setUp :

-Core I7-8750 H

-16 RAM

-Nvedia GTX 1070 8Go (Max-Q) Design

Your hardware is pretty good. That export should never take that long. While rendering, could you take screenshots from your CPU usage and Core Clock as well as hard drive usage (Taskmanager Screenshot should be enough if you are using Windows 10 otherwise eg. hwinfo). Example in the attachment.

• Dear

In Premire pro :

-I have actived the CUDA Acceleration

- I have updated my driver of graphic card ( last version : 417.71-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql)

EXPORT not WORKING

look at attachment : Première PRO Error , Taskmanager Screenshot and log ).

• What is a little bit strange that in the second task manager screenshot your memory usage is at almost 100%. Can you please check if the export works fine and crashes once the memory usage reaches 100%? Could indicate a memory leak.

Please also make sure you are not exporting with "Render with max. quality" in your export settings.

• Help!

i have export error

here are the screen shots of error and my system specs - this also a VM windows with GPU pass-through

my GPU is a: gigabyte GeForce® GTX 1070 Mini ITX OC 8G

• okay

here is the project file for premiere pro. its very simple. just one picture to export as a mp4 and when i try to do this, there error.

here also is the log file. also i have included a project file with media that does not export either and also included screen shots of the export settings

• Code
    1. [2019-02-01 10:03:14,685606][INFO] Opening codec: h264_nvenc with options: bf=2,preset=slow,qp=3,rc=constqp,refs=3
    2. [2019-02-01 10:03:14,919921][INFO] InitializeEncoder failed: invalid param (8)

It says one or more parameter was not accepted by your GPU / the driver.

Please try exporting with the default settings.

Version 2 of voukoder will only show paramters that are supported by your gpu.

• Thank you Vouk!

when you say "Default settings" - do you mean dont change any of the NVIDIA NVENC H.264 settings?

because i did that and its still not working.

where is "Version 2 of Voukoder"? i am not seeing that in the downloads page?

thank you

• Version 2 is not out yet. Its still in development.

Yes, i see. You only changed the CQP value to 3. What if you leave it on the default setting of 23? does that work?