Bad performance with NVENC

• On my machine it looks like this:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

The GPU is limited to 50% as it fully uses up 1 (out of 2) encoding sessions (from my understanding). The CPU is not fully utilized as the GPU is the bottleneck here. It also takes time to fully parallelize all the work. Usually NVENC lets Premiere use around 20GB of RAM.

Your screenshot looks strange, maybe the GPU is in some powersaving mode?

• Cuda 99% load and temperature 62 degrees. It can't be a powersaving mode. You have higher encode value because of the simplicity of your PP project. I have a bunch of effects such as basic 3d, motion, renoiser, color correction... All these effects are calculated by cuda. In my case cuda is not so fast to fully load the video engine encoder. And GTX 10** encoder is 2 times faster than GTX 9**. That is why I have only 6% of video engine load.

• Well then, I would say: it looks okay.

Voukoder adapts itself to what premiere feeds to it. You normally define in the premiere settings how much RAM you want to use. It also needs some time to speed up to get the whole process running.

• PP doesn't allow to choose how much video RAM to use. AE does, but not PP. I would not call this question as a bad perfomance. Perfomance is very decent. One disappointing thing is about accuracy of framerate which we discussed at vsync thread of the forum.

• Hi!

Premiere Pro CC2018.

In the past, everything was fine.

Today I tried to export, and the speed of export using the Nvenc is simply awful. The 45 minute file has already been exported for 40 minutes and it's only 48%.

The GPU-Z reports that the card is not loaded, the processor is idle. 0% of the load.

last log:

• Hello,

When you export there are 2 parts, the render and the coding. Voukoder intervenes for coding only.

If in your video editing there are filters that consume a lot of computing power, Voukoder does not intervene on this part of the calculations.

• Hello,

When you export there are 2 parts, the render and the coding. Voukoder intervenes for coding only.

If in your video editing there are filters that consume a lot of computing power, Voukoder does not intervene on this part of the calculations.

Hello,

I export clear video. No filter.

• You might want to check your graphics drivers performance settings. Maybe these prevent the GPU to use its ful potential.

This driver,,, i can say - a good miner & games. (Of course, during the export of the video, nothing else is loading the graphics card.)

Perfomans - ok. Export speed bad. =(